Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Five Faves - Lands' End Style

Booooring to go all love it from one place on you, but I got an email from LE and I think it was tailor made to my taste because it all looked so cute to me. Like I want to get the credit card out right now cute.  Also got an email from J.Crew and was pretty unimpressed with their quick glances.  I haven't bought anything from them in a long time and now they have leather accented jodhpur pants?  Um, not the trend for me and it's just so dang expensive.  Enough on that, back to the likies...


1) An initial necklace:
I think it's so classic and would look great with a crisp white oxford, boyfriend jeans rolled up and some fun wedges.  Cute 16" chain length is always a favorite of mine.
2) Coated Canvas Tote:

A cute preppy shopper that can double as a diaper bag.  Functional and still adorable. Love the monogram touch.

3) Chambray Dress:

I love the breezy style.  Looks put together but is so easy to wear.  Flats during warm September, transition to tights and wedges for October then tights, leg warmers, and boots when the snow flies.

4) Polka Dot Belt:

This would make a great addition to the chambray dress to cinch in the waist - imagine the possibilities with that dress!

5) More Polka Dots - pants!

So, admittedly I would have to try these puppies on because I'm not sure how they'd look on, but they're cute just laying there, right?

Thanks to Hallie for hosting the link-up!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please don't spam. Spam comments are not approved.

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin